Observations Please 1:
The graph is some function \(f(x)\).
What to Observe:
- Experiment by moving point A. What do you see?
- Now check the box to show point B. What happens to B as you move A?
- What are the relationships between points A an B?
Write two paragraphs:
- Turn in: Second drafts of two brief paragraphs:
- Describe your observations and conclusions.
- Tell me what you think Calculus is about. How much (if any) Calculus do you know?
- Be sure to include your name, block, and table number on your paper.